MindOut is branching out across West Sussex. We're now offering weekly community peer support groups, helping to support mental health and wellbeing for LGBTQ+ people in Crawley and Worthing. The sessions are run by and for LGBTQ+ people.
Worthing - we meet every Tuesday 5.30 – 7pm in central Worthing
Our Worthing venue has a relaxed space where people can join the group, receive and offer support as well as chat to our friendly Wellbeing team.
Refreshments are provided - please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
Crawley – we meet every Friday 2.30 – 4pm (runs remotely via Zoom)
This is a new group for LGBTQ+ people in Crawley to have a safe and supportive space to share how they feel, share experiences and identities as well as give and receive support.
What support can the service offer?
- Emotional support
- Listening without judgement and unwanted advice or opinions
- Information and access to other MindOut services
- Signposting and referrals to other local services
- Space to talk through choices and decisions
- Connecting you with other people with shared experiences and shared identities to give and receive support
- Helping to reduce feelings of loneliness and isolation
For more information, please compete our online form, or contact our team at [email protected] or call 01273 234278.
We will then contact you to find out more about how we can support you and give you information on how to join our groups.