LGBTQ People of Colour Development Manager
35 hours per week
Salary: £27,306 pa
Join our dynamic, growing LGBTQ mental health service. You will lead our work to become an anti-racist organisation, promote mental health within LGBTQ PoC communities and identify the gaps.
You will need:
- experience of mental health, strategic planning, community consultation and partnership working
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- experience of affirmative practice and inclusion
Closing date: 12 noon, Tuesday 27th July
Interviews will be held on Thursday 5th August
Applications welcome to join our team of LGBTQ volunteers for our Counselling service.
Our LGBTQ Counselling service is offering online and telephone counselling. We welcome applicants who have remote counselling skills to join our team. Please email [email protected] to enquire.
Supervision will be offered for the role.
We particularly welcome applications from people over the age of 50, those who identify as trans and non-binary, and people of colour, as these groups are currently underrepresented in our volunteer team.
MindOut are recruiting both trainee and qualified volunteer counsellors to join our busy, low-cost LGBTQ Affirmative counselling service. There is currently no closing date for volunteer counsellor applications.
We need counsellors who:
- are training on/qualified from level 7 (Post Graduate level) or above courses
- identify as LGBTQ
- trans and BAME LGBTQ counsellors are particularly welcome to apply
To find out more about the service, see mindout.org.uk/counselling
To enquire, please email [email protected]