MindOut is branching out across East Sussex. We're now running new community peer support groups, helping to support mental health and wellbeing for LGBTQ+people in Hastings and Eastbourne.
The sessions are run by and for LGBTQ+ people. Each venue has a relaxed café space and also smaller private areas where people can chat to our friendly wellbeing team.
What support can the service offer?
- Emotional support
- Listening without judgement and unwanted advice or opinions
- Information and access to other MindOut services
- Signposting and referrals to other local services
- Space to talk through choices and decisions
- Connecting you with other people with shared experiences and shared identities to give and receive support
- Helping to reduce feelings of loneliness and isolation
Refreshments are provided - please let us know if you have any dietary requirements.
For more information, please compete our online form, or contact our team at [email protected] or 01273 234278.
We will then contact you to find out more about how we can support you. We will also talk to you about our safe space agreement.
- Nov 20th
- Dec 4th
- Dec 18th
- Jan 15th 2024
- Jan 29th 2024
- Nov 27th
- Dec 11th
- Jan 8th 2024
- Jan 22nd 2024